A free seasonal self-guided retreat for highly sensitive empaths – from solstice to 6th January!
As a highly sensitive empath, you may love the magic of winter, but find yourself overwhelmed, overstretched, disconnected or lonely during the holidays.
Seasonal Self Care for HSPs
Are you familiar with these symptoms of seasonal imbalance?
• Stress – Hectic shopping (– present buying, wrapping, posting + delivering), rushing around meeting social obligations, food preparation or simply trying to get everything done before you wrap up + switch off?
• Anxiety – Internal pressure to keep everyone happy and meet other people’s expectations? Do you find it hard to say no or feel worried about letting people down or hurting their feelings?
• Depletion – Do you start the new year feeling like you need a rest, because there’s just been too much going on? Indulgence has led to bloating + sluggishness, you just want to sleep or you have the first signs of a cold?
• Isolation – Have you been alone, but not by choice? Feeling that everyone else is being welcomed into loving, accepting families, whereas you are out in the cold?
• Rootlessness or disconnection – Do you struggle to feel part of cultural norms during the holiday season? That somehow this ‘season to be jolly’ only reminds you of how separate you are, and how your feelings do not fit?
Your emotions – what do they tell you?
Just like in spring, when suicide rates rise because people’s inner emotions do not match the way the world looks, the holiday season – from the winter solstice through to 6th January – can evoke emotional intensity.
Whatever your feelings, it’s especially important that you know you are not alone.
People without harmonious personal lives can feel abandoned or outcast, or fraught with a long list of duties to perform.
At the same time, the commercial crush places pressure on people to go against the natural urge to rest, retreat + nest.
Instead of taking personal space to recharge + focus inwards, we are forced against our natural rhythms, and left feeling drained.
Remembering The Ancient Past
In the northern hemisphere, we’re winding down to the shortest day. In ancient times this season would have meant more time indoors, sheltering and gathering together to keep spirits up.
But it was also a very spiritual time, when you were required to have faith and hope for the future, in the darkness.
If you are living on overdrive – go go go – then you may wake up in the new year with a sense of regret that you didn’t follow your natural urges.
Equally, if you’ve been more alone than you wish to be, you may wonder how you can celebrate the freedom that is offered, instead of feeling out in the cold.
How do you bring the twinkle back?
The holidays can be a time of extremes but it’s still a special time for highly sensitive empaths – you just need a few mental tweaks + some preparation.
When I adopted an alternative attitude to Xmas, it put the magic, peace + joy back into this special season. And now I love it!
I had a number of lonely Christmases in my late teens / early twenties, when it was impossible to ‘go home’ due to family problems. (One sad year, I was literally alone in a bedsit, on my own, with no decorations, gifts or friends around me).
Years later, I used to get completely swept away with activity + competing demands, trying to keep everyone happy, with myself last on the list.
A terrible case of tinnitus, brought on by stress, caused me to change my approach forever.
My Alternative Happy Christmas
This life-changing health crisis, though initially terrifying, forced me to finally put my feelings + needs first.
No unwanted presents • No queueing at the post office • No rushing about • No forced social gatherings • No cross-country car treks • No obligatory office parties • No checklist of onerous phone calls to make • No over-buying food.
I just let go of the guilt.
Or rather, I was forced to.
Now, I feel the same excitement about this time of year as I did as a child.
Once again, Winter Solstice through to 6th January is full of joy, peace and… BIG MAGIC.
Yet, I feel a strong pull to be there for others who struggle, get overwhelmed or drained, or lonely.
That’s why I created a special
How the Virtual Retreat works
You will receive a link to a page with all workshop videos, audios + PDF downloads to use at your leisure.
Access ends on 6th January 2022.
Who The Virtual Retreat Is For
You are a highly sensitive person who loves the magic of this time of year.
You don’t want to feel overwhelmed, stressed, anxious or lonely at this time.
You want all my personal tools + strategies for being refreshed, blessed + fully equipped to take care of yourself.
Ideal for: difficult personal circumstances, challenging family situations, draining commitments, loneliness or feeling ‘out of sync’ with the commercialisation of Christmas.
You want to avoid overload, overspend, upset, isolation or arguments!
You want to create a chilled, peaceful, abundant + rejuvenating holidays.
What You Get
You’ll receive mix of spiritual, practical, philosophical + theoretical micro-trainings.
These resources have been tried + tested by myself + my HSP clients over the last 7 years!
Energetically say goodbye to
…so you can welcome in the new year!
2 x White Light Workshops
This free workshop includes:
• A brief, enlightening history of Christmas’s pagan roots
• Top reasons why HSPs need to honour the cycle of nature
• What happens when you don’t
• The antidote to the modern commercial Christmas
• Alternative ‘End of Year’ rituals + traditions
• Review + release worksheet bundle –
– so you can spend the minimum effort to get maximum results!
This free workshop includes:
• A powerful method to dissolve internal + external problems
• How to use White Light ethically
• Examples of White Light for healing situations
• New ways to manage intense relationships + situations
• An archetypal festive meditation for spiritual emergencies!
• Spiritual + practical checklist – based on many years of creating ‘alternative’ festivities!
All delivered in bite-sized chunks of video + PDFs!
1 x Solstice Self Care + HSP Repair Kit
Fellow self care expert, HSP + author Tara Jackson and I share our best tips + strategies for healing the ghosts of Christmas past!
To help you avoid / reduce the negative aspects, and come into the new year feeling nourished.
Specifically designed for highly sensitive empaths + introverts to handle:
• Disconnection + Loneliness
• Discord (family, work, neighbours)
Stay sane, calm + connected to the core!
Reflect + Release PDF Worksheet Bundle
2 x Review, Release + Reflect Workbooks
– Annual Personal Review Workbook
– Annual Business Review Workbook
1 x White Light Guide PDF:
– How to avoid loneliness + disconnection
– How to set boundaries + stop people pleasing
– How to reframe your solo experience + rejoice it’s gifts!
7 x Fillable PDF Reflection Exercises
– A perfect compliment to your end of year review + reflection process.
Free Sign Up Here:
Solstice Self Care + HSP White Light Retreat
Seasonal self-care strategies + metaphysicals to make you holidays magical as a highly sensitive empath. Free!
Free Video Seasonal Resources: