“Feeling everything so deeply can be a blessing, and a curse.”
About Therapeutic Counselling
Low cost therapy UK can help with ingrained issues, such as
• low self esteem / self worth
• negative patterns of behaviour
• recovery from a difficult childhood
• family problems
• relationship issues
• anxiety or feeling low
• self doubt / strong inner critic
• dealing with unhelpful people or circumstances
• poor boundaries
• expressing feelings + needs
• being triggered / inner child issues
• moods: emotional regulation + self soothing
• being a highly sensitive person, empath or introvert
Additionally, if you need support in difficult immediate circumstances:
• job loss
• end of a relationship or
• major life transition (redundancy, retirement, relocation, etc)
• pandemic / social / work / environmental stresses or concerns
Low cost therapy UK is a dedicated space for you to offload and process difficult emotions, learn new coping skills and heal the past.
I am a UK therapist qualified in psychodynamic therapeutic counselling (see About Me).
This means, in therapy, I am proactive, working like a detective to make links between your present day experience and your past.
Therapy may include us looking at hidden patterns, causes and effects.
I integrate several different therapy approaches, including transpersonal – which is a more holistic world view including body, mind and spirit.
I will encourage regular self-care and may also signpost to self-healing resources that you can use to support yourself between sessions.
You have the option of upgrading your low cost therapy package to include access to Monster Slayerz – a transformational course to help highly sensitive adult children from dysfunctional families.
For Frequently Asked Questions – see below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many sessions will I have?
Fortnightly sessions for 6 months (12 x 60 minute sessions total).
- When will the sessions take place?
Between 12noon and 7pm UK on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
At the same time / day every fortnight, except for scheduled public holidays and breaks.
- Where will the sessions take place?
All sessions take place via Zoom video call. You will need good, reliable internet connection and a quiet, private place to talk. Earbuds are recommended if in shared accommodation.
- What type of therapy do you offer?
Integrative therapy, which means I combine several approaches including psychodynamic, transpersonal, mindfulness and energy healing techniques such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
- How much will it cost?
The cost is £60 per session / £120 per month.
This is paid monthly, in advance, by credit / debit card, with a 6 month commitment.
A commitment-free introductory session is £60.00, which is redeemable against your 12th session.
- What happens if I miss a session?
Due to the low-cost nature of this package, session fees are non-refundable.
If you give 7 days notice it may be possible to offer you an alternative slot instead. This depends on availability and is not guaranteed.
- What happens if I want to take a holiday, will I still have to pay?
- Will the session be confidential?
Absolutely. Your privacy and confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Will you make notes during the session, and if so, what happens to these?
I will occasionally make basic notes without any identifying details.
Any personal details are stored according to the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR).
- Can I contact you in between sessions?
Email support is not provided between sessions.
- Which professional organisations are you with / your qualifications?
Please see About Me for my training and experience.
- Do you adhere to an ethical framework? If so, which one?
I adhere to the BACP’s ethical framework for UK counsellors and psychotherapists.
- How do I know if we are the right fit?
You are invited to book a 60 minute introductory session with me, to discuss any questions or concerns.
Introductory sessions take place via Zoom video call, on Mondays between 3pm and 8pm UK and cost £60.00.
- What if I have more questions?
Please fill in the enquiry form below and I will reply to you as soon as possible on my next working day.
To assess whether we are a good fit, discuss your needs and to answer any questions you may have, you need to book an Intro Session.
Introductory sessions take place via Zoom video call, on Monday 13th and 20th September, between 2pm and 8.00pm UK. The cost is £60.00.
This fee is refundable against your last session of a package.
Packages start from w/c 4th October 2021. Days / times are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
After payment you will be taken to an online calendar page where you can schedule your slot.
You will then receive a confirmation email with all the details.
Availability for Low Cost Therapy is limited.
Use the form below to submit any questions. I will reply as soon as possible on my next working day.