“Feeling everything so deeply can be a blessing, and a curse.”
Low cost therapy UK can help with ingrained issues, such as
• low self esteem / self worth
• negative patterns of behaviour
• recovery from a difficult childhood
• family problems
• relationship issues
• anxiety or feeling low
• self doubt / strong inner critic
• dealing with unhelpful people or circumstances
• poor boundaries
• expressing feelings + needs
• being triggered / inner child issues
• moods: emotional regulation + self soothing
• being a highly sensitive person, empath or introvert
Additionally, if you need support in difficult immediate circumstances:
• job loss
• end of a relationship or
• major life transition (redundancy, retirement, relocation, etc)
• pandemic / social / work / environmental stresses or concerns
Low cost therapy UK is a dedicated space for you to offload and process difficult emotions, learn new coping skills and heal the past.
I am a UK therapist qualified in psychodynamic counselling (see About Me).
This means, in counselling, I am proactive, working like a detective to make links between your present day experience and your past.
Therapy may include us looking at hidden patterns, causes and effects.
I integrate several different therapy approaches, including transpersonal – which is a more holistic world view including body, mind and spirit.
I may also signpost to self-healing resources that you can use to support yourself between sessions.
You have the option of upgrading your counselling and low cost therapy package to include access to Monster Slayerz – a transformational course to help highly sensitive adult children from dysfunctional families.
For Frequently Asked Questions – see below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many sessions will I have?
Fortnightly sessions for 6 months (12 x 60 minute sessions total).
- When will the sessions take place?
Between 12noon and 7pm UK on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
At the same time / day every fortnight, except for scheduled public holidays and breaks.
- Where will the sessions take place?
All sessions take place via Zoom video call. You will need good, reliable internet connection and a quiet, private place to talk.
- What type of therapy do you offer?
Integrative therapy, which means I combine several approaches including psychodynamic, transpersonal, mindfulness and energy healing techniques such as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique).
- How much will it cost?
The cost is £60 per session / £120 per month.
This is paid monthly, in advance, by credit / debit card, with a 6 month commitment.
There is a non-refundable deposit of £60 which is redeemable against your 12th session.
A commitment-free introductory session is £60.00.
- What happens if I miss a session?
Due to the low-cost nature of this package, session fees are non-refundable.
If you give 7 days notice it may be possible to offer you an alternative slot instead. This depends on availability and is not guaranteed.
- What happens if I want to take a holiday, will I still have to pay?
- Will the session be confidential?
Absolutely. Your privacy and confidentiality is of utmost importance.
- Will you make notes during the session, and if so, what happens to these?
I will occasionally make basic notes without any identifying details.
Any personal details are stored according to the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR).
- Can I contact you in between sessions?
Email support is not provided between sessions.
- Which professional organisations are you with / your qualifications?
Please see About Me for my training and experience.
- Do you adhere to an ethical framework? If so, which one?
I adhere to the BACP’s ethical framework for UK counsellors and psychotherapists.
- How do I know if we are the right fit?
You are invited to book a 60 minute introductory session with me, to discuss any questions or concerns.
Introductory sessions take place via Zoom video call, on Mondays between 3pm and 8pm UK and cost £60.00.
- What if I have more questions?
Please fill in the enquiry form below and I will reply to you as soon as possible on my next working day.
Introductory sessions take place via Zoom video call, on Mondays between 3pm and 8.00pm UK and cost £60.00.
Book Intro Session
After payment you will be taken to an online calendar page where you can schedule your slot.
You will then receive a confirmation email with all the details.
Use the form below to submit any questions. I will reply as soon as possible on my next working day.