Welcome strong sensitives!
If you are a strong sensitive from a dysfunctional family who is
• ready to reclaim your special superpowers,
• ground in the material world,
• create success on your own terms,
• cultivate inner peace and
• make it easy for your tribe to find you
…Congratulations! You are in THE RIGHT PLACE.
I help strong sensitive superheroines. Like you.
Want to grow a beautiful, harmonious life – true to yourself?
I can help you.
I do this by sharing:
• specific, focussed techniques, tools + practices,
• education + resources
• encouragement, support, inspiration + community.
So you can:
• transcend old stories
• let go of struggle and stress
• release blocks
• capitalise on your talents
• connect with other empowered kindred spirits
• get clear about your needs + how to get them met
• increase your wellbeing on all levels (emotional, psychological, physical + spiritual)
• disrupt old, unhelpful ways of thinking + replace negative beliefs
…in ways that are safe, easy and fun.
It is completely possible to be strong, sensitive, successful and at peace.
You can achieve this without compromising your values, huge time + money sacrifices.
…And you don’t need to hide the real you.
It’s time to say goodbye to:
• Overwhelm, stress, burnout, anxiety or depression – patterns that creep up again + again.
• Feeling un-appreciated, resentful and under-valued despite giving so much.
• Working hard + conscientiously to achieve amazing results – while feeling empty, invisible or unfulfilled.
• Over-responsibility + unhappiness due to poor boundaries.
• Hitting targets + meeting deadlines yet never having enough money – or energy – for fun.
• Or, when you have the money, you don’t have time to enjoy it.
• Regardless of evident material abundance, you feel unsupported inside.
• You feel disoriented by other people’s energy + sometimes feel strange moods for no reason.
• You have gifts/special qualities that you’d like to share with the world, but feel unsure how.
• You are not sure what you really want/need, or even if you will ever find your ‘life purpose’.
• Repeatedly attracting stressful situations into your life
– nightmare bosses, toxic colleagues, difficult clients, negative ‘friends’ or anti-social neighbours!
What qualifies me to help YOU?
A rich knowledge, insight, skillset + experience gained from:
• hundreds of hours of personal therapy + healing
• diverse personal development groups + activities
• 20 years of self-employment + business experience
• years of professional training as a healer + therapeutic counsellor, and
• serving many hundreds of strong sensitive clients worldwide in private practice.
I get you.
I know the struggles, challenges + ultimately victories of being a HSP in business.
I understand first-hand the issues, struggles + patterns common to sensitive people who want more worldly success.
I’ve seen first hand the blocks to your success, peace + true happiness – and ways to transcend them.
My message + educational style is:
You don’t have to tread this path alone.
Being a strong sensitive means you’re already a super heroine.
…Are you ready to claim your superpowers?
I’m a northern lass who spent 20 years in central London, UK, first running a boutique marketing and PR agency for bars and restaurants, then freelancing while moonlighting as a fortune telling gypsy, before finally establishing a successful intuitive healing practice that served many 100s of clients worldwide.
In 2016 a series of mystical coincidences landed me in northern Spain where I now live with my husband and a Catalunyan rescue dog, Lizi.
From here, I pour my passion for healing, education and business into my online creations.
I love helping strong sensitives learn, heal + grow in magical spaces that are relaxing – and fun!
When I’m not consumed by perfecting my latest digital offering or learning a new skill, I like meditation with coffee, using my Singer sewing machine, dancing and appreciating the beauty of nature.
Not all at the same time, mind.
5 Quirks Not Even My Dog Knows
1. In 2006 I ran across London’s Millenium Bridge completely naked except for a pair of training shoes. At rush hour.
2. My favourite childhood film was Return of the Jedi. Followed by Close Encounters of the Third Kind. My adult favourites are Blade Runner and Terminator II.
3. I get upset about the way humans treat animals and the environment.
4. I love travelling solo (China, Cuba, Iran, India’s Himalayan foothills and the fringe of Tibet, Scotland and Greece so far!).
5. I eat a lot of bananas, avocados and peas.