If you are a strong sensitive from a dysfunctional family and you are ready to:
• reclaim your special superpowers!
• ‘ground’ in the material world!
• create success on your own terms!
• cultivate inner peace, and
• make it easy for your tribe to find you
You are in THE RIGHT PLACE.
I am a strong sensitive superheroine.
Any of these sound familiar?
• Overwhelm, stress, burnout, anxiety and/or depression.
• Feeling un-appreciated, resentful + under-valued.
• Working hard + achieving results for everyone while feeling empty, invisible or unfulfilled.
• Over-responsibility + unhappiness due to poor boundaries.
• Hitting targets + meeting deadlines, yet never having enough money for fun.
• When you have the money, you don’t have time.
• Or, when you have the time, you don’t have energy.
• Regardless of material abundance, you feel unsupported.
• Other people’s energy drains + disorientates you.
• You feel unsure of how to share your gifts / special qualities.
• You are not certain what you really want/need, or your ‘life purpose’.
• You attract stressful situations or people into your life
– nightmare bosses, toxic colleagues, difficult clients, painful partners, negative ‘friends’ or anti-social neighbours!
We work together to:
• Understand + transcend your old stories
• Increase freedom, spaciousness + flow
• Release your fears + blocks
• Get clear about your deeper needs + get them met
• Increase your wellbeing (emotional, psychological, physical + spiritual)
• Disrupt old, unhelpful ways of thinking + replace negative beliefs
• Increase confidence + assertive communication
• Capitalise on your talents
• Grow your spiritual connection + intuition
• Generate abundance on the material plane (money, home, relationships).
• Specific, focussed techniques, tools + practices
• Education + resources
• Encouragement, support, inspiration + community
Five years ago I was working as a certified healer + therapeutic counsellor, and clairvoyant, with international clientele.
I was serving many hundreds of strong sensitive clients in private practice. Plus, I had many years of business experience under my belt.
I was a success. On paper.
I believed that all my effort + investment had changed my inner world in positive ways.
But I hadn’t done enough.
A sudden, frightening episode of tinnitus, brought on by stress + overwhelm, stopped my ambition in it’s tracks.
My body told me I could not go on living the way I was:
Neglecting my needs.
To fully heal, I had to overhaul my life + go deeper into healing.
Throughout this process, I learnt how inner work, healing, growth + change doesn’t have to be scary.
In fact, healing can be light, uplifting and fun!
Today, I combine what I learnt with knowledge + skills gained from:
• 100s of hours of personal therapy
• 100s of hours of healing + therapeutic training
• 20+ years of self-employment + business experience
• 10 years in private practice as a healer + therapist.
…to give my clients exceptional care, commitment + support.
In turn YOU achieve astounding results!
The thing is…
I get you.
I know the struggles, challenges + ultimately victories of being a HSP.
I understand first-hand the issues + patterns common to highly sensitive people from dysfunctional families.
I’ve worked with many HSPs who strive for more worldly success.
I’ve seen first hand the common blocks to success, peace + happiness.
…And, I know it really is possible to transcend them.
My message + educational style is:
You don’t have to tread this path alone.
Listen, strong sensitive lady:
You’re already a super heroine…
…Are you ready to claim your superpowers?
I’m a northern lass who spent 20 years in central London, UK, first running a boutique marketing + PR agency (for bars and restaurants), then freelancing while moonlighting as a fortune telling gypsy.
Finally, I established a successful intuitive healing practice that served many 100s of clients worldwide.
In 2016 a series of mystical coincidences landed me in northern Spain. Here I now live with my husband + a Catalunyan rescue dog, Lizi.
I pour my passions for healing, education + business into my online creations.
I love helping strong sensitives learn, heal + grow in magical spaces that are relaxing – and fun!
When I’m not consumed by perfecting my latest digital offering or learning a new skill, I like:
…meditation with coffee,
…using my Singer sewing machine,
…appreciating the beauty of nature.
(Not all at the same time, mind!)
Learn more about me on my YouTube channel.
1. In 2006 I ran across London’s Millenium Bridge completely naked except for a pair of training shoes. At rush hour.
2. My favourite childhood film was Return of the Jedi. Followed by Close Encounters of the Third Kind. My adult favourites are Blade Runner and Terminator II.
3. I get very sad about the way humans treat animals + the environment. It really hurts.
4. I love travelling solo (China, Cuba, Iran, India, Canada, Portugal, the fringes of Tibet, Scotland + Greece, so far!).
5. I eat a lot of bananas, avocados and peas.