Welcome strong sensitives!
If you are a strong sensitive from a dysfunctional family who is ready to reclaim your special superpowers, ground in the material world, have success on your own terms, cultivate inner peace and make it easy for your tribe to find you – congratulations – you are in THE RIGHT PLACE.
I guide other strong sensitive superheroines to grow beautiful, harmonious professional and personal lives in alignment with their core self.
I do this by sharing specific, focussed techniques, tools and practices that change your inner world and allow your outer world to bloom.
I show you how to transcend old stories, let go of struggle and stress, release blocks, capitalise on your talents and connect with other empowered kindred spirits in ways that are safe, easy and fun.
I help you manage your health and wellbeing on all levels (emotional, psychological, physical and spiritual) without huge sacrifices of time or money.
I confirm why you need to get clear about your fundamental needs and how to get them met.
I teach you how to disrupt old, unhelpful ways of thinking and replace negative beliefs.
I show you how to attract more money, build better friendships, find your tribe and create a peaceful, joyful way of life.
Most of all, I demonstrate that it is completely possible to be strong, sensitive, successful and at peace without compromising your values or hiding the real you.
It’s time to say goodbye to:
- Overwhelm, stress, burnout, anxiety or depression – patterns that creep up again and again.
- Feeling un-appreciated, resentful and under-valued despite giving so much personally and professionally.
- Working hard and conscientiously while achieving amazing results while feeling empty, invisible or unfulfilled.
- Getting tangled in anxiety, over-responsibility or exhaustion due to poor boundaries (which equal excessive demands on your time and energy).
- Despite hitting targets, meeting deadlines and achieving goals there’s never enough money – or energy – for fun.
- When you have the money you don’t have time to enjoy it. Yet, when you have the time you don’t have the money.
- Repeatedly attracting stressful situations into your life (nightmare bosses, toxic colleagues, difficult clients, negative ‘friends’ or anti-social neighbours).
- Regardless of evident material abundance, you often feel barren, lonely or unsupported inside.
- You feel disoriented by other people’s energy and sometimes feel strange moods for no reason.
- You have gifts/special qualities that you’d like to share with the world, but feel unsure how to best express them.
- You are not sure what you really want/need, or even if you will ever find your ‘life purpose’.
What qualifies me to help YOU?
The rich knowledge and insight gained from hundreds of hours of personal therapy and healing, exploration of diverse spiritual development groups and activities, years of professional training as a healer and therapeutic counsellor, and serving many hundreds of strong sensitive clients worldwide in private practice.
The struggles, challenges and ultimately victories as a HSP in business – from setting up my first business in my twenties to working in a range of self-employed settings in central London for over 20 years.
I understand first-hand many of the issues, struggles and patterns common to sensitive people who want more worldly success.
I know first hand the blocks to your success, peace and true happiness – and how to transcend them.
My message and educational style is:
Growth and healing can be fun!
You don’t have to tread this path alone.
Being a strong sensitive means you are already a super heroine.
I’m a northern lass who spent 20 years in central London, UK, first running a boutique marketing and PR agency for bars and restaurants, then freelancing while moonlighting as a fortune telling gypsy, before finally establishing a successful intuitive healing practice that served many 100s of clients worldwide.
In 2016 a series of mystical coincidences landed me in northern Spain where I now live with my husband and a Catalunyan rescue dog, Lizi.
From here, I pour my passion for healing, education and business into my online creations. I love helping strong sensitives learn, heal and grow in magical spaces that are relaxing – and fun!
When I’m not consumed by perfecting my latest digital offering or learning a new skill, I like meditation with coffee, using my Singer sewing machine, dancing and appreciating the beauty of nature. Not all at the same time, mind.
5 Things Not Even My Dog Knows
(Shhh – don’t tell anyone!)
1. In 2006 I ran across London’s Millenium Bridge completely naked except for a pair of training shoes. At rush hour.
2. My favourite childhood film was Return of the Jedi. Followed by Close Encounters of the Third Kind. My adult favourites are Blade Runner and Terminator II.
3. I get upset about the way humans treat animals and the environment.
4. I love travelling solo (China, Cuba, Iran, India’s Himalayan foothills and the fringe of Tibet, Scotland and Greece so far!).
5. I eat a lot of bananas, avocados and peas.